Skip to main content

Featured Post

Conversation starter?

Questions are good things. They are there to get to know others and to find the common ground with each other, with the people we want to love. Well, I would think that the biggest thing I need to learn is to love myself. I think at least. I like lists, I make lists, mainly about anime and manga that I want to read and watch. And sometimes about American books too. My life does revolve around things that I consume. And I do not know if I am fine with that. I would like to fancy myself that I like philosophy, but in truth, I like the idea of philosophy. In the sense, philosophy means the love of knowledge, because we cannot know everything. So we need to start with things that we do not know, even though there are many famous figures in philosophy, I do not want to read from them. Because the biggest thing that I do not know if myself. And, as I am right now, I am more interested in filling the emptiness in me, if that makes sense. But I like questions. So, I went out and looked for que

Conversation starter?

Questions are good things. They are there to get to know others and to find the common ground with each other, with the people we want to love. Well, I would think that the biggest thing I need to learn is to love myself. I think at least. I like lists, I make lists, mainly about anime and manga that I want to read and watch. And sometimes about American books too. My life does revolve around things that I consume. And I do not know if I am fine with that.

I would like to fancy myself that I like philosophy, but in truth, I like the idea of philosophy. In the sense, philosophy means the love of knowledge, because we cannot know everything. So we need to start with things that we do not know, even though there are many famous figures in philosophy, I do not want to read from them. Because the biggest thing that I do not know if myself. And, as I am right now, I am more interested in filling the emptiness in me, if that makes sense. But I like questions. So, I went out and looked for questions that I am arrogant enough to answer. (Or force my own self to do it.) This is a type of philosophy - in many understanding of the word - that doesn't care about others. An ego-selfish philosophy...

Anything that I have to say will inherently be shallow. I don't understand people...



Article: https://conversationstartersworld.com/good-questions-to-ask/

Question: What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?

That... It is a weird one to start with. Do people really ask things like that? Isn't that just a good and weird way to make people get weirded out by the question?

Answer: I think that the weirdest thing that I like is sour cream spread out on bread. I rarely can eat it because I like a specific brand that I can't find it here that makes the best sour cream - at least I think that that's what it is called on English. I don't really know anyone who likes something like this.

Question: What social stigma does society need to get over?

Answer: The inherent need to make everything into dualities. Someone would say black and white thinking, but I don't think that this is that simple. I would explain it as people who see things in night and day forget that dusk and dawn are a thing. Dualities are forced concepts that develop when we forget that things have more than one side to them. Like they are people who hate femininity and they are those who worship it and some discriminate based on that. None of the answers above are valid because femininity is a made-up thing. It inherently means nothing.

I know that this is not a stigma, but I think that people fall into things and those are stigmas, that everything is either this or that. That things are either bad or good. Neutral things are nonexistent. Even though everything in nature is neutral. There is no order and there is no chaos. These things are only there because you want them to be there. At the end of the day, there is no reason why you should side with order rather than chaos. But that is the edgy side of me talking. I like my edgy side, I should let it out more.

But I shouldn't get into politics, because I am anti-social and a-social at the same time. Anything that I have to say should be taken with a grain of salt and watches from the other side of the zoo's cage. I am fine with that.

I didn't know that this will turn deep... Questions like these are not good for people whos entire life philosophy revolves around trying to run away from responsibilities and society on a whole. I feel like I am put on the spot with things like that.

Question: What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?

Answer: Durian. It is said that it has a really strange smell to it, that it is really unpleasant. And it looks disgusting. I just want to bite into it.

Képtalálatok a következőre: durian

Well, three questions are enough. I  would say that this is an invitation to a conversation, for the reader to share their feelings about things, or answer the questions, but I know that the only visitors I have is myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Bungaku Shoujo" Movie - Review

Score: 9/10 The review contains spoilers. "Bungaku Shoujo" Movie, is the movie adaptation from Production I.G, directed and storyboarded by Tada Shunsuke. This movie adapted the fifth volume of the light novel series: "Bungaku Shoujo" to Doukoku no Palmier according to myanimelist. The series of "Bungaku Shoujo" is broader, having a long-running light novel series and a manga series written by Nomura Mizuki. That saying, this movie is an adaptation of a smart part of a larger story and a lot of things can be explained away with that. However, I don't think that it will take away from the enjoyment of the adaptation to people who had read the original. Tada Shunsuke had directed World Destruction: Sekai Bokumetsu no Rokunin, an anime that I had watched with the English dub, but one that I hadn't regretted it. This was a pleasant surprise for me since I will definitely talk about that series too in a positive note. This means that as a director Tada

"0" Review

Long story short: 5/10 pretty decent and middle of the road. Music videos come in many forms and shapes  and form and animation is one of them. In my opinion, a disappointing animation is worse than a disappointing live-action; even though the focal point of a music video is on the music .  The most important thing is clearly the music, the animation here is a kind of bonus experience. I say this because this music video is hard to find on the internet, so I couldn’t re-watch it. (I decided to include "0" because this was between the first short anime music videos that I had watched when I started to watch anime more regularly. And I couldn't leave it without a word.)  Because, if this I based my writing on memory alone, and the recounting of other people writing about this animation. H owever, understanding the things  that go into making a music video is important . While you can judge the animation on of itself, it is needed to be understood that many things go into th