Skip to main content

Featured Post

Conversation starter?

Questions are good things. They are there to get to know others and to find the common ground with each other, with the people we want to love. Well, I would think that the biggest thing I need to learn is to love myself. I think at least. I like lists, I make lists, mainly about anime and manga that I want to read and watch. And sometimes about American books too. My life does revolve around things that I consume. And I do not know if I am fine with that. I would like to fancy myself that I like philosophy, but in truth, I like the idea of philosophy. In the sense, philosophy means the love of knowledge, because we cannot know everything. So we need to start with things that we do not know, even though there are many famous figures in philosophy, I do not want to read from them. Because the biggest thing that I do not know if myself. And, as I am right now, I am more interested in filling the emptiness in me, if that makes sense. But I like questions. So, I went out and looked for que

Chores! - Spring into Cleaning [app game review]

Rate: 

This game was made by Lion Studios and it is a beautiful game, the 3D graphics are really good. The problem that sometimes it is hard to control and get the game to do what you want to do. But it is easy to get bored off it. As it stands now it is a game that is in the middle, and it is hard to recommend. I think that giving it a try never bothered anyone, however, the ads can be troublesome. It is not well implemented and it often feels like I am watching more apps than I am playing the game.

There are no levels, you do three yours then get paid. You need money for your bedroom (which is a great way to abuse your children, strip their room bare and made them work for their furniture, I would have made the kid spend money on things that children are interested in: candy, toys, comics, games, etc.). Before you can start, you need to watch an ad, then between each game, there is another ad, and you can multiply what you earn if you beg your mother and watch another ad. That is five ads. Those are too much for how many playing you are actually doing.

I can't really recommend this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domino Smash [app game review] (*  ̄︿ ̄)~Meh...

Rating:  ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ This game was meant to be relaxing, but it ends up boring me in a sense. There is no problem with the advertisement, I, however, felt other parts of the game implemented in really gimmicky and only being in the game because other games have it as well. Like collecting keys and getting to unlock new skins. There is no such need in this kind of game, or if it is, then it was implemented badly. You make one move per game, starting the ball, there is no other interaction and I am fine with that, that's what I had come for. It is nice to see bonus content, but it doesn't work here, sadly. It was made by Gismart. To be fair, I only had played it up until level 25. I can't recommend this app to others.

The Eyes of Sora - Chapter review [1-6]

The Eyes of Sora or Sora's Eyes is a manhwa made by Summer and was published on Lezhin in 2015. In its original language, it already concluded, but it is currently being translated. The premiss of the manhwa is interesting: "When Jeongha, the temperamental young son of a wealthy businessman was suddenly stricken down with a mysterious illness, his father scrambled to look for a cure. But the debilitating affliction persisted. Desperate and out of option, the father sought out help from a temple up on a misty mountain to save the life of his only son." - mangaupdates.com The art style is really interesting, it has this sketchy style that looks almost half-finished but it makes it looks easy and light. It brings a nice atmosphere to the entire piece. It looks something really promising. I will be reviewing it chapter by chapter since it is still being translated to English, but if you understand Korean, then you should check Summer out on Lezhin. Chapter 1: And the first c

"0" Review

Long story short: 5/10 pretty decent and middle of the road. Music videos come in many forms and shapes  and form and animation is one of them. In my opinion, a disappointing animation is worse than a disappointing live-action; even though the focal point of a music video is on the music .  The most important thing is clearly the music, the animation here is a kind of bonus experience. I say this because this music video is hard to find on the internet, so I couldn’t re-watch it. (I decided to include "0" because this was between the first short anime music videos that I had watched when I started to watch anime more regularly. And I couldn't leave it without a word.)  Because, if this I based my writing on memory alone, and the recounting of other people writing about this animation. H owever, understanding the things  that go into making a music video is important . While you can judge the animation on of itself, it is needed to be understood that many things go into th